There are some items every woman simply must have in her shoe arsenal. With a pair of each, every possible occasion and look is covered – whatever the season, or the mood of the day (or night). Do you have a pair of each of these?
- Black High Heels. From court shoes to peep toe heels, the black heel is a classic no woman should be without. Dress them up or down, these are a go-to heel for almost any occasion. The black high heel should be seen as an investment – it never goes out of style. Choose from 35 different pump colours and styles.
- Nude Pumps. Kitten heeled or stiletto, and everything in between, these are universally flattering. They go with everything, lengthen the leg, and look classic.
- Ballet Flats. Let’s face it; few of us want to wear heels every day. Ballet flats are chic, versatile, and oh so very Audrey Hepburn. They can be simple or fun, in colours and leopard prints to add pop to an outfit. Fuss-free, they can take you from casual to polished and are easy to navigate, no matter how far you need to walk. We are looking to stock ballets for the new season.
- Boots. Mid calf, knee high, or over the knee, boots are here to stay as a winter staple. Great over jeans or leggings, or with a dress or skirt, they are stylish at any heel height and add an edge to any look.
- Booties. Great for trans-seasonal wear or winter, booties (from “shooties” to ankle boots) can be worn almost year round with everything from skirts, dresses, and leggings to jeans and trousers. Go for a pair with a walkable heel (whatever that means for you) and don’t be afraid to steer away from black!
- Strappy Sandals. From beachy summer flats to dressy high heels, strappy sandals are a must for the warmer months. They look much classier and “dressed” than thongs (flip flops) and can be plain, coloured, or embellished. You will wear them almost every day.
- Summer wedges. Whether you opt for espadrilles, cork soles, wooden or rubber based; leather or synthetic uppers, in strappy or peep toe, a pair of wedges for spring and summer are a wardrobe essential. They go with everything from jeans and shorts to flippy skirts and dresses.
- Casual Canvas Sneakers. Converse, Keds, or Vans, and everything in between; these are great for comfy casual wear with a sporty edge (even if participation in sport is not your thing!). Wear with shorts, jeans, and casual dresses. So much nicer and more stylish that wearing your runners!
- Glam Stiletto Heels. Every girl needs a pair of serious, grown up statement heels. Whether they are peep toes, pumps, or strappy; coloured or embellished or both; a pair of these shoes will make you feel like a million dollars – and they can be the star of any outfit. Get the shoes just right, and it almost doesn’t matter what else you’re wearing…people will gravitate to your feet!
How many of these do you have in your wardrobe? It might just be time to go shopping…