Summer and Black High Heels – Not Mutually Exclusive!
We tend to associate black high heels with winter wear and the drabber, darker months of the year.
We’re here to tell you that black high heels needn’t be relegated to the depths of your wardrobe until autumn! Worn properly, black heels can be a summer staple. The golden rule is to make sure that your black shoes for summer are not chunky or heavy. Like summer clothing is lighter in texture, so should your shoes be.
Classic black sandals are timeless and elegant. The offer your ensemble some understated class, and don’t steal the show if you’re wearing a statement dress. Black high heels can pull together your look to keep it classy and crisp.
Here are some of our favourite black high heels from Jaspa King for this summer…
• Detroit is a classic T-strap sandal with a closed heel. Kid suede, it has an adjustable ankle strap and a half inch platform with a five inch heel. It’s the perfect summer party shoe.
• Richmond is a luxurious kid suede sandal with a silver metallic trim and ankle strap. With an inch platform to balance the five inch heel, this is a subtle statement shoe which is sure to draw admiration.
• Savana is slightly more conservative yet still very sexy. This beautiful shoe is a luxurious blend of suede and lace, with an intricate ankle strap detail, a four inch heel, and a peep-toe design. This stylish shoe is elegant and perfect for a black-tie affair.
• St Louis is sure to become a wardrobe staple. It is versatile, simple in design, with a patent leather T-bar, ankle strap, and closed heel. Four inches in height, it can take you from lunch to dinner to the dance floor.
• Florida is a fresh twist on the black high heel sandal. It has a heel of just over four inches, and has a clean design with a touch of white. This shoe is the epitome of effortless yet classy summer dressing.
If you’re looking for some fabulous new black summer heels, Jaspa King is here to deliver. Browse our range and shop today for what we are sure will soon be your favourite pair of shoes!
CEO & Cofounder
Jaspa King Shoes